Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The saga continues...

Okay, so the ghost hunting is complete and I can say that we offcially found jack and shit. No EVP's, no video evidence, no paranormal activity, no nothing. So, the "real life" version of this story is a bust, but have no fear as I still am going to turn this into a screenplay! In the comments of my last post, my goog friend wrecks threw in the idea of the skeptical friend who dies in the end of the 2nd act, and thats a great addition. I also forgot the part about my new-age sister coming ove3r to perform a cleansing, and this really creepy set piece about this old woman dressed in all black walking by our porch one night at midnight (trust me, it was CREEPY). So, I have some writing to do, I'll try to get the first draft up in the next few days.

No comments: